Supplying 10,000 free patient consultations in May
To offer relief to traumatized patients in India, Viveo is joining the volunteer Odia Samaj Covid Care program and contributing our health platform complimentary to doctors and patients.
Behind the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), meant as a “blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all”, Viveo has targeted 3 main SDGs:
- SDG #3 Good health and well-being
- SDG #11 Sustainable cities and communities
- SDG #10 Reduce inequalities
Viveo is working hard to bring healthcare to some of the most rural and remote parts of the world, helping to remove the physical borders that hinder many communities.
Reducing the amount of travel required for doctors and patients helps to minimalize the risk of exposure as well as diminish global levels of CO2 emissions and improve our environment.
The #ViveoCares Initiative
In an effort to level the playing field among different economic brackets, Viveo has developed a charitable donation system that allows people to grant free consultations to those in need.
- Opening offices in India and Mexico with a plan to expand to 30 different countries in the coming years.
- Further build out our global marketing to increase visibility of the Viveo solution.
- Build medical educational programs that are able to teach through the use of social media (e-health academy)
- Lower the dependence on travel for both patients and doctors commuting to receive and perform medical aid.
- Monitor emission production through testing so that we can correct and offset the impact we make on CO2 levels.
- Internally encourage remote work, carpooling, green methods of transportation, and contribute to planting trees.
The #ViveoCares Initiative
- A charitable program that allows those more fortunate to donate free consultations to those who otherwise may not be able to receive medical assistance.
- With the assistance of Mastercard’s Lighthouse MASSIV program, we are able to more easily target those who are in need.
- An easy access portal which allows doctors, nurses, and co-partners to supply free consultation times for those who need it most.
A charitable program that allows those more fortunate to donate free consultations to those who otherwise may not be able to receive medical assistance.
As a way of actively promoting and empowering organizations that aim to improve their communities, Viveo has chosen to offer their platform free to those NGOs that qualify. By providing the Viveo technology for free, we move one step closer to evenly distributed and available healthcare.
Build further partnerships with major humanitarian movements such as Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders to expand coverage.
Team up with leading MBA programs to build out the global cooperation necessary in providing digital healthcare to the regions that need it most.
Provide a comprehensive COVID symptoms check via digital visit and issue an anxiety/depression relief program for those affected.